Software Developer – Level 4 - Agile
|Job Title:||Software Developer – Level 4 - Agile|
|Contact Name:||Nicole McCann|
|Job Published:||November 11, 2019 13:01|
Skills and Knowledge required:
1. Experience delivering in an Agile software development environment.
2. Shell scripting experience and familiarity with common Linux distributions.
3. Experience with Linux hardening, including SELinux.
4. Experience with network, gateway and/or cross domain technologies.
5. Experience with cloud, containers and/or virtualisation.
1. Design, develop and test software using C, C++, Python and other languages as required.
2. Develop applications for platforms with constrained resources.
3. Develop and integrate software using tailored solutions, including container-based and virtualised systems.
4. Lead, contribute to and uphold a secure development and deployment lifecycle in partnership with engineering and support staff.
5. Maintain and improve production systems, working with customers and other stakeholders to address issues identified in testing and operation.
6. Ensure completion of software development tasks, document and manage any issues that arise.
7. Develop, integrate and test software across different platforms and operating systems.
8. Produce documentation to enable the effective support and sustainment of the developed capability.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. 12 – 24 month contract length options. Part-time arrangements may be considered.
Security Requirements: PV security clearance required.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 4.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 27 November or until position is filled.
Call Nicole 1300 944 936 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Software Developer - Python/Java Level 4 (TSPV)
Software Developer (Python / Java / UX) Level 4 (TSPV)
Software Developer - Python/Java Level 3 (TSPV)
Software Developer - Cyber Security Level 5 (TSPV)
Full Stack Developer - React and .Net Core (NV1)