Senior Scrum Master
|Job Title:||Senior Scrum Master|
|Location:||Sydney C B D|
|Start Date:||2019-11-11 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||November 12, 2019 10:44|
The Regulatory Transformation Program will transform our business and enhance our ability to execute our Regulatory strategies. The Program will continue to deliver re-engineered Regulatory workflows, new ways of engaging with our stakeholders and better data for improved decision making. The program runs until June 2021 and comprises a team of around 60 staff members.
From a technology perspective, the Program will continue to deliver:
• A new digital channel (Regulatory Portal) to support our regulated entities
• A new Case and Workflow system to support all major regulatory activities
• New data and analytics capabilities to enable 360-dgree view of Case work, Organisations and Professionals
As the Senior Scrum Master for the Regulatory Transformation Program, you will:
1. Lead the continuous improvements to mature the Agile practices within the Program and coordinate the Program’s six Agile Delivery Squads
- Ensure the Program is delivering on time, scope and quality and manage the interdependencies between the Squads
- Organise and facilitate Program Ceremonies e.g. Sprint Planning, Scrum of Scrum Stand Ups, Retrospectives, Showcases, Product Backlog Refinements, Product Roadmap, etc
- Monitor Program delivery KPIs (e.g. burn down, bug counts) and take necessary steps to remove / escalate issues and support the Squads
- Manage relationships with relevant stakeholders, project personnel and business units
- Keep all stakeholders informed of progress and issues. Prepare and present a three-weekly Project Highlight Report for the Delivery Squads to the relevant Governance Board. Provide input to other reporting as required by the Program Delivery Office
- Work with the Program Delivery Office to ensure the Project Schedule is up to date
- Proactively manage Risks, Issues and Dependencies and work with the Project Delivery Office to ensure registers are up to date
- Monitor quality of TFS to support tracking and communication of status across the program and support improved Agile processes across Delivery Squads
- Coordinate with Release Manager and ensure go live criteria is meet
2. Lead the Delivery Squad responsible for delivering external and internal online forms
- Ensure the Squad delivers to the agreed priorities and quality
- Manage the scrum process for the Squad (e.g. daily stand ups, sprint planning, etc)
- Monitor Squad KPIs (e.g. burn down, bug counts) and take necessary steps to remove / escalate issues
- Ensure the Squad capacity is properly managed, team members are working effectively and improving velocity. Monitor and assist with team dynamics
- Ensure skill mix is appropriate and escalate non-performers as required
- Ensure BAU handovers are completed in a timely mann
- Extensive experiencing in Agile delivery, especially in a leadership role or as an Agile Coach.
- Minimum of 8 years application delivery experience. Track record on transformational programs involving significant business process re-engineering and enterprise wide system implementation.
- Experience in management of complex business stakeholder relationships especially in the context of driving transformational change across the organisation.
- A tertiary qualification in Information Technology or equivalent experience is highly regarded.
- Understanding of DevOps methodology, principles and approaches is desirable.
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) knowledge is desirable.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to effectively present complex information to project and executive level audiences both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to manage multiple work streams and deliver results in a timely manner, follow up and follow through issues and actions and drive them to closure in a timely manner.
- A commitment to customer service excellence and professional representation combined with proven ability to communicate and accept responsibilities.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and people skills and the ability to liaise with a variety of internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision and be accountable for outcomes.
Location and Contract Term:
The role is based in Sydney, 6 Month Contract with 1 x 6 Month extension
Applicants must be Australian Citizens
How to Apply:
Applications close 16 November 2019
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information