|Job Title:||Software Tester|
|Contact Name:||Nicole McCann|
|Job Published:||November 13, 2019 10:01|
Skills and Knowledge requirements:
Testing experience in an Agile software development environment.
1. Create and execute fit for purpose test plans and test cases, in accordance with the project’s testing strategy.
2. Document traceability between requirements and test cases.
3. Produce test scripts, materials and regression test packs to test new and amended software or services.
4. Automate testing activities where possible, including through the development of bespoke test harnesses.
5. Specify requirements for environment, data, resources and tools to facilitate efficient and effective testing. Interpret, execute and document complex test scripts using agreed methods and standards.
6. Record and analyse actions and results, maintain a defect register, and work closely with the delivery team to progress defect resolutions and regression testing.
7. Provide reports on testing progress, anomalies, risks and issues.
8. Report on system quality and collect metrics on test cases.
9. Work collaboratively and constructively as part of an Agile delivery team to ensure the timely delivery of a quality ICT capability.
10. Work with fellow team members to improve team business processes and share knowledge.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. Contract term: 12 – 24 months
Security Requirements: PV security clearance required.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 4.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 28 November or until position is filled.
Call Nicole 1300 944 936 for any further information.