|Contact Name:||Nicole McCann|
|Job Published:||November 13, 2019 10:04|
Candidate must hold a PV clearance.
Skills and Knowledge requirements:
Knowledge and experience of current developments and trends in IT systems.
1. Functional and security testing of in house and acquired products. Performed on a regular basis to provide early detection of issues.
2. Work with virtual platforms and set up test infrastructure – VMWare ESX and VSphere.
3. Automate where possible using scripting and proprietary developed testing systems, Python experience desirable.
4. Document test cases and results.
5. Review and analyse results; determining the source of faults and working with developers to address issues.
6. Work with developers to improve testing systems and practices.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. Contract term: 12 – 24 months
Security Requirements: PV security clearance required.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 4.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 28 November or until position is filled.
Call Nicole 1300 944 936 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's