|Job Title:||Test Manager|
|Contact Name:||Nicole McCann|
|Job Published:||November 13, 2019 10:13|
Candidates must hold a current PV clearance.
Skills and Knowledge requirements:
Testing experience in an Agile software development environment.
1. Define and communicate the test strategy for the project.
2. Coordinate and manage planning of system and acceptance tests, including software security testing.
3. Coordinating the execution of testing and acceptance activities, and responsibility for the integrity of them.
4. Provide advice and guidance on all aspects of test planning and execution.
5. Manage all test processes, including test plans, resources, costs, timescales, test deliverables and traceability.
6. Identify and implement process improvements.
7. Ensure test results are integrated into systems engineering and software development processes and documentation.
8. Work collaboratively and constructively as part of an Agile delivery team to ensure the timely delivery of a quality ICT capability.
9. Work with fellow team members to improve team business processes and share knowledge.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. Contract term: 12 – 24 months
Security Requirements: PV security clearance required.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 5.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 28 November or until position is filled.
Call Nicole 1300 944 936 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's