|Job Title:||Test Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Nicole McCann|
|Job Published:||November 13, 2019 10:18|
Skills and Knowledge requirements:
1. Testing experience in an Agile software development environment.
2. Experience with Linux systems and system administration.
3. Experience with cloud, containers and virtualisation.
1. In consultation with the Test Manager and Product Owner, conduct the design, integration and transition of mission system upgrades to ensure the capability meets business, security and quality requirements.
2. Monitor and maintain system security, quality, performance and reliability (Windows & Linux). Ensure system upgrades and configuration changes are deployed according to the program schedule.
3. Support engineering and technical staff in systems lifecycle activities related to requirements engineering, systems design, implementation, test and operation.
4. Work with stakeholders to understand their business needs and elicit requirements and aid the planning of the mission system lifecycle.
5. Document test processes and procedures in a clear and concise manner. Ensure that procedures which involve specific technical knowledge or materials are documented sufficiently to meet testing quality standards.
6. Support effective version and configuration management
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. Contract term: 12 – 24 months
Security Requirements: PV security clearance required.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 4.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 28 November or until position is filled.
Call Nicole 1300 944 936 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's