Web Publishing and Content Coordinator
|Job Title:||Web Publishing and Content Coordinator|
|Contact Name:||Kelly Shockley|
|Job Published:||November 14, 2019 09:59|
The Department is commencing a period of transformation of its websites and intranet. Additional project staff and staff to work on business-as-usual web publishing tasks are required over the next 12 months. The Web Publisher is intended to assist with the growing amount of publishing requests the team handles, assist with a content review of the Departments digital web presence and in the coordination of content with the appropriate line area.
- Assist in the ongoing redevelopment of the Departments web presence to ensure a fit-for-purpose, user-focused and best practice solution.
- Lead the day-to-day operations of web publishing to the Departments and ministerial websites.
- Work collaboratively with the Communications and Media Branch and Information Management Division to present creative and innovative solutions for Departments websites and intranet.
- Liaise closely with many internal stakeholders in Australia and across Department global network of embassies, consulates and representative offices.
- Liaise closely with external suppliers including user researchers, interaction designers, web developers and content strategists.
- Mentor and provide guidance to staff to ensure high quality outcomes.
- Administrative tasks as required to support the workload of both the project and the BAU the teams.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Front-end website management skills including an extensive understanding of HTML, CSS, UX, W3C standards and web accessibility standards.
- Experience with GovCMS, Microsoft SharePoint and the Digital Service Standard.
- High interpersonal skills including attention to detail, taking initiative and ownership, sound judgement and ability effectively priorities.
- Thorough understanding of the web publishing processes in a large government department.
- Awareness of current industry and government trends to help create a culture of innovation and agile service delivery.
- Demonstrated capacity to manage issues and client/stakeholder relationships with high degree of interpersonal and communication skills.
- Skills in content design, interaction design, user experience and user research.
Location and Contract Term: Canberra based role. 12 month contract with 2 x 12 month contract extension options pending budget and delegate approval.
Security Requirements: Applicants must be Australian Citizens to apply for this role. A NV1 security clearance is required for this role.
How to Apply:
Applications close 26 November.
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Kelly Shockley 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior GovCMS (Drupal) Software Developer (Baseline)
Threat and Hunt Level 5 (TSPV)
System Administrator - Windows and Linux Level 4 (TSPV)
Data Transfer and Support Analyst Level 2 (TSPV)
Solution Developer (.Net)