Software & Infrastructure Senior Test Analyst
|Job Title:||Software & Infrastructure Senior Test Analyst|
|Start Date:||2019-11-15 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||November 15, 2019 17:41|
Reporting to the Project Manager, the successful applicant will demonstrate an understanding of the ICT software development cycle and infrastructure testing with an emphasis on test strategy, test execution and outcome reporting. The person will have broad experience in testing complex integrated solutions comprising bespoke components with numerous system interfaces, including testing security use-cases. They will be comfortable operating as a hands-on Senior Test Analyst within an agile scrum context using JIRA as a test management tool.
The successful applicant must be a motivated self-starter with strong technical abilities and initiative. They will operate as a peer in a high performing technical team, and require strong organisational skills and attention to detail, and be comfortable working in a dynamic and agile environment.
The Senior Test Analyst’s major responsibilities include:
- Conduct software development and integration testing where CI/CD technologies are employed.
- Prepare and manage test processes including; test planning, resources, time frames, test deliverables and traceability matrixes.
- Analyse and report on test activities and outcomes and raise, prioritise and manage defects using appropriate test management tools.
- Identify test process improvements, and contribute to testing standards and definition of best practice.
- Communicate and report testing related risks and issues to the Project Manager.
- Issue accurate test certificates in a timely manner.
- Take responsibility for the integrity of testing and acceptance activities.
- Work under broad direction as a motivated, self-starter
- Take responsibility for coordinating and planning system and/or acceptance tests, including software security testing, within a development or integration project.
- Maintain the integrity of testing and acceptance activities and coordinates the execution of these activities.
- Provide authoritative advice and guidance on any aspect of test planning and execution.
- Define the test strategy for the project.
- Manage test processes, including test plans, deliverables and traceability.
- Generate high quality test documentation.
- Experience in a range of ICT technologies; client and server software, infrastructure components, and deployment technologies (CI/CD tools).
- Demonstrated experience testing in environments with multiple security domains.
- High order knowledge of information systems security principles, practices and technologies.
- Experience in verifying non-functional requirements (Load, Performance, Reliability, Compliance)
- High order experience using Jira and Confluence for test artefact design and management
- Experience in designing and executing automated tests (functional and non-functional)
The role is based in Canberra, 6 Month Contract with possible extension options
Applicants must be Australian Citizens. A NV1 Security clearance is required.
How to Apply:
Applications close 27 November 2019
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information