|Job Title:||System Analyst|
|Start Date:||2019-11-18 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||November 18, 2019 12:47|
Seeking System Analyst to assist the Department to delivery on Aged Care reforms. The successful candidate will have a thorough understanding of analysis methodologies and practices and excellent documentation, communications, and facilitation skills. Training, Qualifications and Experience in Siebel and/orUI/application design essential.
- You will have the ability to plan and facilitate workshops with business and business analyst representatives to clarify requirements and present design solutions
- You will have the knowledge to produce detailed designs, system process models and wireframes that demonstrate how the solution addresses business needs
- Produce Siebel Functional specification and/or User stories for .Net (or equivalent), and associated documents that are clear and contain sufficient detail to be consumed by build and test teams
- Your client focus will be evident and you will have excellent communication skills enabling you to build and maintain effective working relationships and networks internally and externally
- Demonstrate finesse in managing business stakeholders to ensure engagement is collegial, productive and to mitigate risks related to business sign- off
- Ability to discuss technical issues/solutions with both technical and non-technical staff;
- Ability to work closely with technical and accessibility specialists to facilitate system development
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
Desirable Skills & Experience:
- Degree in IT or equivalent industry experience.
- Certifications in Business Analysis, Agile, or Scrum will be highly regarded.
- Good understanding of Siebel Architecture and Data model and/or .NET (or equivalent) UI design based on modern UX principles that comply with WCAG 2.0 guidelines.
- Experience in Siebel Open UI, Siebel Call Centre/Public Sector and Siebel Remote is desirable.
- Experience in using HP AGM for agile user story development and Defect Management in ALM
- Proficiency in using Visio for process modelling and adept skills in PowerPoint for creating high quality business presentations.
- Prior experience in defining and creating high quality documentation for B2B or B2G interfaces.
- Previous design experience on Mobile applications in iOS, Android and Windows Mobile platforms is a plus.
- Exposure to UX design tools like Axure or similar.
- Exposure to Collaboration software like SharePoint or equivalent is desirable.
The role is based in Canberra, 6 Month Contract with 1 x 12 Month extension.
Applicants must be Australian Citizens. Baseline Security Clearance required.
How to Apply:
Applications close 24 November 2019
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information