Enterprise Test Manager
|Job Title:||Enterprise Test Manager|
|Start Date:||2019-11-18 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||November 18, 2019 13:53|
The Enterprise Test Manager will own and lead the test function for the programme. They are required to provide the testing strategy and approach for the programme, establish required testing services, manage testing delivery capability, set methods, quality assurance and direction as well as working with project delivery teams to deliver testing outcomes. The testing scope will cover applications, policies, integration, web, infrastructure, networks, data and security and will need to support varied software delivery methods, tools and automation techniques. The role will need to own the people, process and technology for a complete testing outcome. The role will also contribute to the business case for suture phases of the programme.
- Ability to manage test relationships with system integrators in a large capacity
- Automation and regression testing approaches
- Testing capability across unit, application, desktop, system, integration, network, security, penetration, performance, disaster recovery, useability, non-functional and user acceptance testing.
- Selection and use of test tools suites to support development, automation, traceability, quality assurance and documentation
- Test team establishment, service creation and management
- Demand management to test services
- Testing frameworks appropriate for different project types and delivery methodologies
- Test strategy development for multiple projects whilst defining test priorities
- Business case development, providing input and support for testing activities and estimates
- Key stakeholder engagement, influencing and communicating programme management and executive teams
- Vendor Management.
- IT Qualification
- Government experience
- Manager of a large team of testers
- A leader of test strategy for large organisations or major transformation programme
- A leader in test management function for a large organisation or vendor
- Large-scale transformation experience
- Experience in security testing across web, application and infrastructure
- Experience with various software programs such as JSON/Selenium, ALM, ESB, MFT, ETL, and API.
Location and Contract Term:
The role is based in Melbourne, 18 Month Contract
Applicants must be Australian Citizens. Baseline Security Clearance Desirable or the ability to obtain.
How to Apply:
Applications close 24 November 2019
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information
SON 3413842 - Digital Marketplace Panel – Request for Quote _Version 2 August 2019 1
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's