Digital Sourcing Community Manager
|Job Title:||Digital Sourcing Community Manager|
|Start Date:||2019-11-18 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||November 18, 2019 14:49|
You will know how to build effective communities (online and offline) supporting user-focused content. You will have the ability to work effectively with others (department and across the APS) to manage the Digital Sourcing Network (DSN). The DSN runs events, forums, meetings and other engagement opportunities to uplift digital sourcing capability. You will act as a key coordination and liaison point between internal and external stakeholders. You will help government implement meaningful change in digital sourcing practices and engagement to support Australia’s ambitious digital agenda.
You will also contribute to the broader digital sourcing capability uplift work of the Department, including activities that contribute directly to the professionalisation of digital sourcing. You will help government agencies implement meaningful capability uplift in digital sourcing through building communities of practice to increase knowledge, capability and support sharing of effective sourcing practices.
- Extensive experience managing professional communities to build connection, networks and to help communities grow.
- Experience writing content to be posted on forums, wikis or sent to mailing lists etc and ensuring content is written within corporate standards.
- Experience leading and supporting healthy and productive engagement across the APS including the design and delivery of an events program to support capability uplift.
- General procurement knowledge and an understanding of the Commonwealth Procurement Rules.
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to manage multiple competing priorities simultaneously.
- A strong passion to support capability uplift and an ability to contribute to delivering capability uplift initiatives.
- Ability to manage staff to successfully deliver program outcomes.
- Ability to represent the DTA in both internal and external forums
The role is based in Canberra or Sydney, 6 Month Contract with 1 x 6 Months possible extension options
Applicants must be Australian Citizens. Baseline Security Clearance is required
How to Apply:
Applications close 24 November 2019
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information