|Job Title:||Business Analyst|
|Location:||Melbourne C B D|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||November 19, 2019 19:10|
The key elements of the work include:
- •capturing the current-state business, functional and technical environment at an appropriate level of detail, including business process maps
- •developing high-level future-state business, functional, technical and user requirements for the CMS
- •developing more detailed future-state requirements and related documentation, including new or more aligned business processes and related workflows.
- Experience in developing and producing high-quality artefacts relevant to a project of this kind, including:
- eliciting and analysing information, and validating conclusions, including through facilitating workshops and other forums
- creating requirements specifications and business process maps.
- Understanding of relevant design standards and methodologies in software development, including the Australian Government Digital Service Standard.
- Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to convey complex technical concepts to different audiences and in a range of formats.
- Knowledge or experience of Design Thinking approaches
Location and Contract Term:
The role is based in Melbourne or Sydney Based, 12 Month Contract with 1 X 12 Months possible extension options
Applicants must be Australian Citizens
How to Apply:
Applications close 2 December 2019
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information