Regional End User Client Support Officer
|Job Title:||Regional End User Client Support Officer|
|Contact Name:||Kelly Shockley|
|Job Published:||November 20, 2019 17:49|
This position is required as an extra resource to support the ongoing rollout of end user devices to the Department within the End User Support team/structure – Perth office
Skills and Experience Required:
- Proven knowledge and experience in varied ICT operating environments. Proven system administration skills to support operating ICT environments (Corporate and Operational), including proven experience skillset in Linux and Windows based meteorological systems. Proven experience with building / configuring and ongoing maintenance for services such as (not limited to) Video Conferencing and IP Telephony -VOIP / SIP and Mobile proven skillset in Cisco, Polycom and iOS. Proven extensive experience in varied collaboration toolsets such as Cisco Jabber / Microsoft Teams and SharePoint.
- Proven high level of experience and an ability to work with other Level 2 (including Level 3) resolver groups in the coordination and or management of:
- ICT facilities
- Server configuration and management in consultation or collaboration with other Level 2 groups.
- Networking configuration and management in consultation or collaboration with other Level 2 groups.
- ICT Desktop, Workstation maintenance via ICT Change Management processes:
- Desktop patch management and scheduled application updates
- Workstation patch management and scheduled application updates
- Proven team management techniques including proven ability to monitor team workloads.
- Demonstrated experience in working with Active Directory, Group Policy, System Centre Configuration Manager (SCCM) and Endpoint Security, such as Windows Defender.
- Proven knowledge base techniques in providing prompt service delivery including demonstrated customer service techniques for matters pertaining to ICT. Proven analytical and problem-solving skills and an ability to coordinate activities with other subject matter experts including external parties such as vendors.
- Demonstrated ability to work flexibly and cooperatively with others to achieve team goals, SLA's and KPI's. Proven ability to set work priorities, meet deadlines and continuously develop workflows and procedures aligned to practices being undertaken with an emphasis of continuous service improvements.
- Proven understanding of ITIL framework, Change, Request, Incident and Problem Management processes (ITIL certification highly desirable).
- Proven understanding of ITIL service delivery concepts and procedures. Proven experience with actively supporting ICT systems using an IT Service Management (ITSM) processes.
- Proven sound liaison and communication skills (Written and Verbal) and the ability to provide input into (not limited to):
- Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's)
- Knowledge Base (KB)
- Proficiently resolving service requests / incidents
- Input into ICT continuity documentation
- Input into, and ongoing maintenance of Go Live Documentation
- Presenting at meetings, key stakeholder forums on matters related to ICT support / end to end workflows or matters pertaining to remits aligned to EUC
Location and Contract Term: Perth based role. Approx start date of mid December 2019 with contract till 30 June 2020.
Security Requirements: Applications must be Australian Citizens. A baseline security clearance or the ability to obtain and maintain is required.
How to Apply:
Applications close 25 November.
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Kelly Shockley 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Project Support Officer level 2 (TSPV)
Project Support Officer Level 5 (TSPV)
Project Support Officer - ICT Procurement (Level 3) (TSPV)
Project Support Officer – Multiple roles level 3 (TSPV)