|Job Title:||Backlog Manager|
|Start Date:||2019-11-20 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||November 20, 2019 18:27|
- Develops and maintains the Backlog and co-ordination across agencies.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Overall custodian of the Program Feature Backlog
- Plan, prepare and run Product Management Group meetings, including post-meeting follow up and Comms
- Co-ordinate backlog refinement meetings to drive sizing, sequencing and Delivery Planning
- Ensure backlog items have the requisite level of detail for taking into delivery e.g. GPAG decision on solution, governance and approvals if relevant
- Work closely with Delivery Leads across agencies as releases are planned in detail to flag dependencies, need to split Features etc.
- At least 1 year of experience working in and managing backlogs for Agile/iterative delivery. Must be well-versed in the theory as well as practical application of the backlog concept - 20%
- Experience working in both traditional waterfall and Agile/iterative project environments - 20%
- Comfortable working in a technology delivery environment - 20%
- Excellent written and oral communication skills - 20%
- Ability to work effectively in a multi-agency complex stakeholder environment - 20%
- Experience working in a complex, dynamic Program environment, dealing with multiple stakeholders across multiple federal agencies
The role is based in Canberra, 6 Month Contract with 1 x 6 Month extension options
Applicants must be Australian Citizens.
How to Apply:
Applications close 25 November 2019
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information