Linux System Administrator
|Job Title:||Linux System Administrator|
|Start Date:||2019-11-21 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||November 21, 2019 17:47|
The Department is looking for a suitably qualified resource for a short term engagement of up to 12 weeks.
Summary of work to be done:
- Development of automation scripts for the deployment of Linux servers/services.
- Experience with the deployment, maintenance and troubleshooting of Linux Operating Systems (CentOS/RHEL).
- Experience with designing and developing Ansible Playbooks.
- Experience with Pythod.
- Experience with OpenStack, oVirt or RHEV Virtualisation Platforms is highly desirable.
- Experience with the deployment, maintenance and troubleshooting of Linux Operating Systems (CentOS/RHEL). - 40%
- Experience with designing and developing Ansible Playbooks. - 40%
- Experience with Python. - 20%
- Experience with OpenStack, oVirt and/or RHEV Virtualisation Platforms.
The role is based in Canberra, 3 Month Contract
Applicants must be Australian Citizens. NV1 Security Clearance is required
How to Apply:
Applications close 28 November 2019
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's