ServiceHub Support Analyst
|Job Title:||ServiceHub Support Analyst|
|Contact Name:||Nicole McCann|
|Job Published:||November 25, 2019 11:14|
Skills and Knowledge required:
- Demonstrated experience in high-paced Customer Service Delivery and Service Desk Operations with strong customer service focus.
- Completed the ITIL Foundation certificate or have a working knowledge of the service management principles and practices.
- Demonstrated understanding of the Australian Government ICT systems, services, processes and security and associated policies.
- Undertake data transfer requests and process them within agreed timeframes.
- Report any issues identified during the processing of data transfers to the ServiceHub First Level Support Duty Analyst and the customers in a timely and efficient manner.
- Manage data transfer records by registering the media in the Records Management System and updating the records when disposing of the media.
- Work collaboratively with other ServiceHub analysts to coordinate the transfer of data and ensure the timely completion of requests.
- Ensure all data transfer applications are up to date and ICT equipment is in good working order.
- Initial assessment, prioritisation, investigation and resolution of basic incidents. Deliver service requests within agreed times.
- Update Standard Operating Procedures and Knowledge Articles for customers and support staff.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. Contract term: 12 months
Security Requirements: PV security clearance required. Applicants are required to be Australian citizens.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 2.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 12 December or until position is filled.
Call Nicole 1300 944 936 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's