Systems Engineer Level 5
|Job Title:||Systems Engineer Level 5|
|Contact Name:||Nicole McCann|
|Job Published:||November 25, 2019 15:45|
1. Work with project managers, product owners, business analysts and senior customers on the design of integrated ICT solutions that support organisational outcomes within the constraints of a technology roadmap.
2. Provide engineering solutions that demonstrate awareness of dependencies and the need to collaborate and integrate with partner agencies and strategic industry partners.
3. Lead the analysis of complex systems and apply engineering expertise to identify and recommend courses of action.
4. Escalate issues and seek advice from the Project Director and or Project Tranche Manager or Engineering Manager in a timely manner.
5. Contribute to external contract development including identification of approval and verification gates.
6. Participate in the review of externally developed test plans and procedures to ensure integration with requirements and verification processes.
Location and Contract Term: Canberra, 12 or 24 month contract. Start date negotiable.
Security Requirements: Top Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance required.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 5.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until end 10 December or until position is filled.
Call Nicole 1300 944 936 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Systems Engineer level 5 (TSPV)
Systems Administrator - Linux level 5 (TSPV)
System Engineer level 5 (TSPV)
Security Systems Developer & Integrator level 5 (TSPV)
Software Systems Engineer (CI/CD / DevOps )Level 5 (TSPV)