|Job Title:||System Analysts|
|Start Date:||2019-11-25 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||November 25, 2019 16:10|
The key elements of the work include:
The EAP project is transitioning staff from legacy systems to a single regulatory system for use across the organisation.
Reporting to the COTS Support Section Manager, the person must undertake the following tasks:
a) Undertake analysis of existing business processes
b) Develop proposed solutions preparing and evaluating alternative workflows within the product suite.
c) Document specifications and coordinate business endorsement of designs.
d) Develop configurations within the product suite.
e) Provide on the job training and support for business users as they transition to the new system.
f) Project Support activities as required.
g) Other related technical and project tasks as requested by the EAP Project Manager or COTS Section Manager.
The candidates provided must have the following skills:
Experience - Mandatory
- Demonstrated experience in system analysis in an IT environment including the design of digital services factoring in user experience.
- Demonstrated experience reviewing, documenting and analysing complex business processes.
- Demonstrated experience obtaining business approval for system designs.
Experience – Desirable
- Demonstrated experience configuring commercial workflow systems.
- Demonstrated data modelling experience for workflow and reporting systems.
Knowledge and Skills
- Well-developed analytical skills including problem solving.
- Demonstrated experience in communicating both written and verbally.
- Technical writing skills and experience in producing standard operating procedures and processes for major projects and IT operations.
- Ability to promote a positive creative culture and help to build a strong user research and design culture within CASA.
Location and Contract Term:
The role is based in Canberra, 6 Month Contract with 1 X 12 Months possible extension options
Applicants must be Australian Citizens. Must have a Baseline Security Clearance
How to Apply:
Applications close 27 November 2019
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information