Microsoft Dynamics 365 - Specialist
|Job Title:||Microsoft Dynamics 365 - Specialist|
|Start Date:||2019-11-25 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Kelly Shockley|
|Job Published:||November 25, 2019 19:02|
As a Microsoft Dynamics CRM Specialist and/or Dynamics CRM Portal Specialist, you will work as part of a highly motivated and cohesive team using agile approaches to design, develop, implement and support Dynamics CRM online business solutions.
As a member of the Agile project team, and under the direction of the Project Manager/Scrum Master and Team Leader, you will help design, develop, implement and support the required Dynamics 365 business solutions. The Microsoft Dynamics CRM Specialist will work closely with the business area(s), project manager, business analysts, and testers to deliver the required solutions.
Key deliverables include:
• Requirement / user story review feedback
• Solution designs, including options analysis where several viable solutions may be possible
• Developed Dynamics CRM based solution, in accordance with the agreed design, to deliver the capabilities required by the business requirements
• Develop solution documentation and configuration / code comments
• Peer solution / code review feedback
• Release / deployment / implementation documentation.
• Work in DevOps framework to support the deployed solutions.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience with the design, development and implementation of Microsoft Dynamics CRM business solutions
- Demonstrated experience with current versions of Microsoft Dynamics D365 Online CRM
- Demonstrated experience and high competency with Custom workflow assembly development
- Demonstrated experience and high competency with CRM form programming (i.e. Java Script)
- Demonstrated experience and high competency with Custom page integration
- A strong background in .Net development (C#, web services)
- Experience with TFS or other version control products for Dynamics CRM solution development and implementation
- Experience with Power BI.
Location and Contract Term: Canberra based role. The Department has requested a start date as soon as possible with contract till 30 June 2020. Possible extension options pending budget and delegate approval.
Security Requirements: Applicants must be Australian Citizens to apply. A baseline security clearance is required for this role.
How to Apply:
Applications close 2 December.
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Kelly Shockley 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Enterprise CRM Project Specialist
Security and Risk Policy Specialist
ICT Security Specialist Level 5 (TSPV)
ICT Security Specialist (Enterprise Architect) Level 6 (TSPV)
ICT Network Security Firewall Specialist Level 4 (TSPV)