IT Mobile Application Developer
|Job Title:||IT Mobile Application Developer|
|Contact Name:||Kelly Shockley|
|Job Published:||November 26, 2019 12:28|
The Department branch is focused on improving and developing future platforms that provide the Department identity, authentication and authorisation services. The branch is working with other government agencies to develop a whole of government digitisation strategy.
The Departments Identity, Authentication and Authorisation (IAA) team develop, maintain and support the Departments critical identity, authentication and authorisation (IAA) applications. In the last 4 years, the team is delivering on Department digital initiatives like Voice Authentication (VA) for mobile apps, VA for telephony channel, digital mailbox and digital identity app (AUSid). IAA portfolio has a suite of technologies like .NET/SQL, Java/CA certificate, encrypto software to new generation technologies like Angular/Mongo, integration services with Document Verification Service (DVS), and Facial Verification Service (FVS) integration.
IAA capability in the Department uses a DevOps model in self-contained, multidisciplinary scrum team construct while the program is managed under a SAFe framework (Agile Release Train). The team is mobile and generally resources are deployed in a given point of time on multiple projects.
Skills and Experience Required:
Working knowledge of Native Mobile UI development on iOS/Android
• Develop native applications in Objective-C/Swift/Java on a cross-platform environment.
• Integrate with backend services and deliver a great mobile user experience that’s super-fast for end users.
• High team collaboration to improve code quality through code reviews, writing unit tests, and automation.
• Participate in brainstorming sessions and have the chance to contribute innovative and original ideas to our technology, algorithms and product.
• Work with the product and design team to understand end-user requirements and use cases. Translated into a pragmatic and effective technical solution.
• Dive into difficult problems and successfully deliver results within a schedule.
• 3+ years experience developing native apps in Objective-C, Swift, Java, or other cross-platform languages.
• Expertise in iOS/Android cycles from application development to deployment in the app store.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft C# Programming Language, Microsoft Visual Studio, and Microsoft Xamarin.
Location and Contract Term: Canberra based role. 12 month contract with Approx start date of mid December. 1 x 12 month contract extension option pending budget and delegate approval.
Security Requirements: Applicants must be Australian Citizens to apply. A baseline security clearance or the ability to obtain and maintain is required.
How to Apply:
Applications close 28 November.
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Kelly Shockley 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's