|Job Title:||Engineer Specialist|
|Contact Name:||Fiona Zielinski|
|Job Published:||November 26, 2019 12:30|
- Identifying key organisations, project and products that support the Air Mobility program outcomes
- Establish enduring design guidance and principles that can be use by multiple projects and programs
- Provide clear linkage to the Air Mobility Program Strategy, Capability Program Narrative, Defence Integrating Concept Document (IOCD), FIC aspects and other strategic and operational guidance
- Inclusive of SCMILE analysis (ref: DSTG, A Service-based Approach to Capabilities Dependency Analysis, dated Jul 17)
- References: VCDF Interim CLC Manual (Aug 17) Sections 3.35, 5.19, Air Force Capability Manual (2018), AM Program Strategy.
- Supporting Tranche 1 (31 Oct 18)
- Degree in Engineering (Electrical, Electronics or Aerospace)
- Acquisition Experience in Aerospace.
- Proven Skills in developing Requirements Documentation.
- System Architecture and Modelling - Desirable
- Strong communicator with the ability to work in a dynamic team environment
For additional information please contact Fiona 1300 944 936
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's