|Job Title:||Communication Coordinator|
|Contact Name:||Kelly Shockley|
|Job Published:||November 26, 2019 12:50|
The Department is seeking the services of an experienced Communications Specialist. A new role, Corporate Services Communications Coordinator has been created to assist in establishing and maintaining the centralised internal communications functions across a large government agency. This position will act as an intermediary between the communications working group, each division and executives helping to coordinate communications activities and identifying communications priorities. This role will also link communications officers and divisions to communications support services. For example, areas may require guidance from a change manager to achieve a broader cultural reform.
Skills and Experience Required:
• Demonstrated experience developing relationships with key stakeholders at all levels.
• Demonstrated experience of developing effective corporate communication strategies.
• Management of internal communications within a large organisation.
• Demonstrated experience developing content that promotes a positive image for the Division and the Department.
• Management of public relations material that pursues organisational strategic goals.
• Ability to develop project plans and work with stakeholders with diverse backgrounds.
• Demonstrated experience planning events and forums that promote the work of the Division and the Department.
Location and Contract Term: Canberra based role. 12 month contract with 2 x 12 month contract extension options pending budget and delegate approval
Security Requirements: Applicants must be Australian Citzens to apply. A NV1 security clearance is required
How to Apply:
Applications close 2 December.
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Kelly Shockley 1300 944 936 for any further information