|Job Title:||Scrum Master|
|Start Date:||2019-11-26 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Kelly Shockley|
|Job Published:||November 26, 2019 13:43|
As a member of the Agile project team, and under the direction of the Project Manager/Scrum Master and Team Leader, you will help design, develop, implement and support the required Dynamics 365 business solutions. The Microsoft Dynamics CRM Specialist will work closely with the business area(s), project manager, business analysts, and testers to deliver the required solutions. Key deliverables include:
• Accountable to develop comprehensive delivery backlog with top-down planning, efforts estimation and task tracking through DevOps process.
• Resourcefully facilitate program delivery using agile practices, processes and tools, including rituals such as sprint planning, scrum meetings, iteration reviews and retrospectives and developing agile artefacts.
• Monitor Sprint progress on a daily basis, taking proactive measures ahead of time when required in order to achieve Sprint deadlines and objectives.
• Plan, forecast and resource multiple releases at once.
• Manage productive stakeholder relationships and associated risks.
• Manage a range of projects and be able to adapt agile development outcomes into traditional project management methodologies.
• Develop an agreed work plan of key performance indicators and outcomes.
• Regular reporting against performance and effort.
• Contribute towards knowledge and skills transfer.
Skills and Experience Required:
• Extensive experience in IT business applications delivery across a fast-paced development environment.
• Relevant Scrum Maser qualifications/certification/accreditation
• Ability to understand and groom enabling technical task ( technical design, programing or Microsoft platform)
• Demonstrated interpersonal skills and capacity to communicate and work effectively within a multi-disciplined and blended team environment.
• Experience using agile performance metrics to drive accountability and continuous improvement.
• Proven performance in translating and communicating complex technical information to executive level non-technical management
• Champion agile principles and inspires team to adopt to develop congenial team culture.
Location and Contract Term: Canberra based role. Immediate start & contract till 30 June 2020
Security Requirements: Applicants must be Australian Citizens. A baseline security clearance is required for this role.
How to Apply:
Applications close 3 December.
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Kelly Shockley 1300 944 936 for any further information