|Job Title:||Infrastructure Architect|
|Contact Name:||Kelly Shockley|
|Job Published:||November 28, 2019 11:36|
The Department has a requirement for the services of an IT Architect to achieve the following core objectives;
- Provide architectural assurance over the planning, design and delivery of highly complex projects and priority objectives; and
- Develop and rive strategy, planning and innovation activities to advance Departmental and Whole of Government priorities and strengthen and modernise The Departments technology offering.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Strong technical skills and knowledge, with a breadth and depth of ICT and IT Architecture experience.
- Demonstrated experience in the development of strategies and roadmaps.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Demonstrated experience and understanding of the development and implementation of modern ICT strategy, policy, architecture and solutions, taking an enterprise approach to technology design and use. With an ability to diagnose and analyse complex issues and identify strategic solutions and goals.
- Demonstrated comprehensive knowledge of and experience in assessing, applying and ensuring compliance to internal and whole of government technology and architecture standards and requirements.
- Evidence of highly developed leadership, planning and management skills with the ability to translate strategic intent into a plan of work, and to be able to effectively monitor and report on deviations to plans and barriers to achievement. Capability to lead, set direction and monitor, assess and report on progress against plans and objectives.
Location and Contract Term: Canberra based role. 12 month contract with 2 x 12 month contract extension options pending budget and delegate approval.
Security Requirements: Applicants must be Australian Citizens. A NV1 security clearance is required for this role.
How to Apply:
Applications close 2 December.
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Kelly Shockley 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's