|Job Title:||Software Developers|
|Contact Name:||Nicole McCann|
|Job Published:||November 28, 2019 14:01|
The Software Developer will be responsible for working under direction as a member of a team responsible for developing moderately complex programs employing an Agile Software Development Methodology (SDM), integrating Commercial Off the Shelf (COTS) and Government Off the Shelf (GOTS) software, documenting technical processes and assisting with testing and deployment.
The role will need intermediate software development skills and a proven ability to work within an integrated team of technical/non-technical personnel.
Skills and Knowledge:
1. Demonstrable experience in development language, preferably Python.
3. Knowledge of and /or experience with Red Hat or Linux systems.
4. Demonstrable experience of software deployed on systems such as Docker, Virtualisation, Cloud platforms.
1. Develop moderately complex programs using a variety of software languages and frameworks (e.g. Python, Django) and development environments.
3. Contribute to the delivery of high quality analysis and User Experience outcomes.
4. Adhere to software engineering processes and contribute to software engineering process improvement.
5. Work as a member of an integrated Agile team.
6. Document technical processes.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. Contract term: 12 months
Security Requirements: Candidate must hold an active NV1 clearance and be willing to undertake a Psychological Assessment.
SFIA security level required: Level 3 - Advanced Practitioner
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 16 January or until position is filled.
Call Nicole 1300 944 936 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's