|Job Title:||System Administrator|
|Contact Name:||Nicole McCann|
|Job Published:||November 28, 2019 14:10|
Skills and Knowledge:
1. Host based security (SELinux, IPTables, etc.)
2. OpenStack, OpenShift, Docker
3. DevOps and Image Building
1. Design, install, configure and maintain Linux or Microsoft based systems (e.g. CentOS, RedHat, Windows 10).
2. Configure Puppet, Ansible or Powershell to prepare and replicate system builds under broad direction.
3. Assist in the continuous improvement process by developing and enhancing procedures.
4. Navigate a complex business environment under broad direction and in doing so, be prepared to approach a wide variety of engaged stakeholders.
5. Communicate with diverse stakeholder groups in technical and business process terms.
6. Write documentation in accordance with policies and procedures.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. Contract term: 12 months
Security Requirements: Candidate must hold an active NV1 clearance and be willing to undertake a Psychological Assessment.
SFIA security level required: Level 3 - Advanced Practitioner
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 16 January or until position is filled.
Call Nicole 1300 944 936 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
System Administrator - Hadoop Level 5 (TSPV)
System Administrator - Linux/Ansible Level 4 (TSPV)
System Administrator - Hadoop Level 4 (TSPV)
System Administrator (Red Hat IPA) (TSPV)
System Administrator - Windows and Linux Level 4 (TSPV)