|Job Title:||Cloud Strategist|
|Start Date:||2019-11-28 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||November 28, 2019 14:35|
The key elements of the work include:
The policy officer will have a specific focus on the continuing delivery of the Secure Cloud Strategy, as well as related policies and strategies.
Your duties involve:
• Assist in delivering and improving the whole of government Secure Cloud Strategy and increasing the adoption of secure cloud services by agencies.
• Develop effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders, including fostering communities of technical and procurement public sector cloud specialists, and learning from private sector and academic experts.
• Assist in developing related whole of government ICT hosting policies and strategies.
• Provide advice to Government and department senior executives on ICT and digital policy, and the Digital Transformation Strategy.
• Represent the Agency at external forums.
- Policy development skills, including writing ministerial briefs and new policy proposals - 30%
- Experience in leading or contributing to a technical community - 30%
- Experience in setting up and running secure cloud services in Australian Government agencies - 20%
- Knowledge of APS processes for procurement, business cases, and information security - 10%
- A strong preference for collaborating with people, in small teams and as part of a broader community. - 10%
The role is based in Sydney or Canberra, 6 Month Contract
Applicants must be Australian Citizens
How to Apply:
Applications close 6 December 2019
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's