|Job Title:||Business Analyst|
|Contact Name:||Kelly Shockley|
|Job Published:||November 28, 2019 14:44|
A Business Analyst (BA) is required to support the Data delivery stream within The Department. This role will be responsible to develop requirements and define the supporting processes, roles and responsibilities for both new and changing solutions. The successful candidate will have extensive experience in documenting requirements, mapping out processes, and defining roles and/or responsibilities for data stores, data services and bespoke applications. Furthermore, the successful candidate will have previously worked on a large significant transformation program, working to implement a greenfield enterprise data platform, data management and data service capability. Including both the delivery and transition to operation of chosen solutions within a large organisation.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Exposure to large waterfall based transformation programs.
- Strong business analysis skills set including elicitation of functional and non-functional requirements, requirements management and traceability across data projects.
- Technical capability to analyse needs and articulate requirements for the underpinning data platform capabilities.
- Strong experience working on data platforms for organisations that have distributed data collection points using a variety of equipment, and complex data processing needs.
- Experience defining requirements including technology solution, process and people capabilities.
- Experience setting up data capabilities in a greenfield environment.
- Experiencinq working with a diverse stakeholder group including ICT operations and technical teams, as well as customer facing and business operations teams.
- Experience working in teams with external vendors, including vendor business analysts.
- Strong communication skills (i.e. articulate, engaging), with a flexible style and approach in writing clear and concise documentation.
- Pragmatic, flexible, self-aware, resilient, proactive, results driven, with the ability to structure their own work in complex environments.
Location and Contract Term: Mebourn based role. Immediate start and contract till 30 June 2020. 4 x 6 month contract extension options pending budget and delegate approval.
Security Requirements: Applicants must be Australian Citizens to apply. A baseline security clearance or the ability to obtain and maintain is required.
How to Apply:
Applications close 4 December.
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Kelly Shockley 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's