|Job Title:||Senior Developer|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||November 29, 2019 20:02|
The key elements of the work include:
Seeking a senior full stack developer with experience working as part of a multi-disciplinary team on projects delivered using an agile approach.
The successful applicant will work in a tight-knit agile team working on Corporate Applications and will provide technical leadership to that team.
- Proven experience working in a multidisciplinary agile team.25%
- Strong leadership, communication and relationship management skills. This includes the translation of complex technical information to a non-technical audience.25%
- Intelledox experience (or the capacity to quickly acquire).25%
- Experience with Active Directory, Microsoft Service Center Service Manager, TFS, TFS DevOps and Web Services.50%
- Good understanding of infrastructure components including cloud technologies.25%
Location and Contract Term:
The role is based in Canberra, 6 Month Contract with possible extension options for 2020/21
Applicants must be Australian Citizens. Baseline Security Clearance is required.
How to Apply:
Applications close 5 December 2019
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's