Microsoft Dynamics 365 - Platform Architect
|Job Title:||Microsoft Dynamics 365 - Platform Architect|
|Start Date:||2019-12-02 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||December 02, 2019 13:02|
The key elements of the work include:
- Work with business/product managers, D365 platform architect, project team and other IT stakeholders to develop common services and enterprise solutions.
- Lead and guide project solution architects to develop solution options and design compliant to the platform capability (out of box) and industry practices
- Work with other domain architects to develop integration and common services view to deliver integrated solution.
- Develop reference architecture, common services model and other artefacts and present in appropriate architecture forums
- Lead discussions with Business and Technology stakeholders to develop and communicate the technical capability and common services vision.
- Develop solution intent which captures, and documents fixed and variable solution level behaviours
- Accountable for creating and maintaining the technical roadmap and common services backlog in Value Stream.
- Accountable for creating, implementing and compliance IT applications security model as per department requirements and Microsoft guiding principles.
- Work with business stakeholders Interact with suppliers to ensure that requirements on their delivered capabilities are understood
- Work closely with Cloud and infrastructure services teams to deliver innovative solutions within an agile environment.
- Champion DevOps and automation pipeline.
- Presenting and building support for proposed solutions with our business and senior IT stakeholders
- A proven track record in Microsoft technologies (Microsoft Power Platform -
- Dynamics 365, Azure Cloud platform, O365 etc), developing reference
- architecture, understanding of latest Microsoft platform and overall
- application program delivery concepts.
- Recognisable tertiary-level qualifications or equivalent experience
- Experience with Microsoft based applications design and development
- A proven track record to top-down requirements analysis (functional, non-functional, enabling platform) and translating it to solution architecture/design
- and delivery.
- A good understanding of working in Agile Teams.
- Proven ability to manage stakeholder relationships, technical teams and
- executive management.
- Extensive experience in documenting reference architectures, reviewing
- architecture artefacts, documenting decisions and gaining acceptance for
- solutions with Stakeholders and formal governance forums.
- Strong liaison and interpersonal skills including the ability to:
o Discuss technical matters with both technical and non-technical staff
o Negotiate outcomes between business and technical areas
o Work closely with staff to facilitate systems development
- Experience in coordinating and communicating the enterprise architecture and design of large multi-platform business systems and end user compute platforms.
- Demonstrated experience in the role of a Microsoft platform architect on large program delivery.
- Experience in the facilitation of technical teams during planning, design activities.
- Experience in handling multiple, concurrent tasks, which have competing demands.
- An ability to build and maintain effective working relationships
- Ability to prioritise multiple deliverables and respond under pressure with competing deadlines.
Location and Contract Term:
The role is based in Canberra, 6 Month Contract with possible extension options
Applicants must be Australian Citizens
How to Apply:
Applications close 5 December 2019
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's