|Job Title:||Account Manager|
|Contact Name:||Kelly Shockley|
|Job Published:||December 02, 2019 16:04|
The Department is seeking a relationship manager to join their Digital Partnership Office. Ideal candidates will have experience in leading, influencing and delivering on projects and business outcomes in a digital and commercial environment. This role will:
• work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders to drive improvements, adoption and continued use of the Departments digital wholesale services channels
• manage the strategic and operational relationship with a wide range of digital service providers
• scan the environment and gather intelligence on current and emerging trends
• identify and resolve complex problems using knowledge, expertise and networks
• support the implementation of security requirements across the digital ecosystem through the provision of expert advice and guidance
• demonstrate alignment to our cultural traits:
o consult, collaborate and adopt a partnership approach with internal and external clients and stakeholders to achieve results
o put clients, external and internal, at the centre of everything they do
o take ownership, exercise judgment and make reasonable decisions
o work in a flexible environment and adapt to meet immediate and future challenges
o serve the community by being passionate, committed, professional, energetic and determined in everything they do.
Skills and Experience Required:
highly developed verbal, written, listening and facilitation skills, including the ability to tailor communication style and delivery to any given audience
• demonstrated experience in negotiation and relationship management with internal and external stakeholders, including Executives and Digital Service Providers
• proven ability to lead teams to contribute to the design, build, governance and implementation of projects and effective solutions
• demonstrated ability to provide constructive and regular feedback, guide and mentor others
• demonstrated ability to coordinate and prepare presentations and reports for senior portfolio managers and executives
• demonstrated ability to guide and inform Department committee decision-making by providing expert advice and using a high level of influence on complex issues
• expertise in software development life cycle, IT security controls and standard business reporting
• demonstrated knowledge of the commercial and operating environment of digital service providers and the Departments digital wholesale service offerings
• previous experience working within an IT business analysis and project management environment and documentation
• highly desirable – experience with XML and XBRL coding (Business Reporting Standard).
Location and Contract Term: This role can be based in Chermside (QLD) or Penrith (NSW) 12 month contract with 2 x 12 month contract extension options pending budget and delegate approval.
Security Requirements: Applicants must be Australian Citizens to apply for this role. A baseline security clearance is required.
How to Apply:
Applications close 4 December.
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Kelly Shockley 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's