Infrastructure Program Manager
|Job Title:||Infrastructure Program Manager|
|Contact Name:||Kelly Shockley|
|Job Published:||December 03, 2019 12:45|
The Department has a requirement for an ICT Infrastructure Program Manager with experience working on coordination and delivery management of large and complex ICT programs, to lead and participate in quality assurance activities to manage their interdependencies in support of specific business strategies and objectives on various projects. The program manager will be required to:
- Undertake effective planning, directing and coordinating of activities to assist project managers to successfully complete projects from initiation to project close
- Coordinate the delivery programmes outcomes in line with architecture alignment, divisional programme delivery and financial outcomes
- Plan responsive program delivery and resource planning as required
- Support, coach and mentor project managers to deliver quality project outcomes and business benefits in line with agreed business case objectives and aligned to the project, program, portfolio management and architectural governance framework
- Assure risk management activities for projects, ensuring appropriate and effective governance arrangements are adhered to, supported by comprehensive reporting.
- Establish, maintain and coordinate stakeholder engagement to facilitate input.
- Initiate, establish and maintain strong relationships with an extensive range of stakeholders both internally and externally.
- Negotiate and cooperate with a range of stakeholders to ensure the achievement of project outcomes.
- Align programme assurance and delivery planning to the broader strategic Departmental objectives.
- Undertake highly complex work activities that cover technical, resource, financial, people, stakeholders and procedural and governance issues.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Demonstrated experience delivering ICT infrastructure projects
- Demonstrated experience coordinating, delivering, initiating and managing large and complex ICT programs
- Experience in quality assurance and integrity of ICT projects
- Experience in supporting business strategies and objectives on projects
- Experience coordinating the delivery of projects within tight deadlines
- Ability to manage risks to ensure the successful outcome of projects
- Extensive experience in preparing regular program progress reports and compile information for Senior Executive reporting
- Extensive experience in carrying out cost benefits analysis and preparing written submissions, briefs, presentations and information papers of a detailed and strategic nature
- Appropriate qualifications to develop work programmes based on business objectives and strategic roadmaps
- Possess sound knowledge of techniques for establishing, planning, monitoring and controlling major ICT projects
Location and Contract Term: Canberra based role. 12 month contract with 2 x 12 month contract extension options pending budget and delegate approval
Security Requirements: Applicants must be Australian Citizens to apply. A NV1 security clearance is required for this role.
How to Apply:
Applications close 9 December.
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Kelly Shockley 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Cloud Infrastructure Developer (multiple positions) Level 4 (TSPV)
System Administrator Cloud Infrastructure Private Cloud Team (TSPV)
Cloud Training Manager
Planning Manager Level 5 (TSPV)