Front End Developer
|Job Title:||Front End Developer|
|Start Date:||2019-12-03 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||December 04, 2019 10:58|
The key elements of the work include:
The Front End Developer will assist in delivering the ACORN replacement system and continue the building a new cyber.gov.au system to consolidate numerous disparate web facing systems.
- Demonstrated experience in application design for front end + API layers.
- Demonstrated experience in implementing UX specs to public facing applications.
- Demonstrated Single-Page Application (SPA) experience.
- Experience producing detailed design documentation
- Demonstrated experience in SASS.
- Experience with Amazon Web Services would be highly regarded.
- Knowledge/experience with TypeScript.
Location and Contract Term:
The role is based in Canberra, 6 Month Contract with possible extension options
Applicants must be Australian Citizens. Baseline Security Clearance is required.
How to Apply:
Applications close 9 December 2019
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information