Technical Test Lead
|Job Title:||Technical Test Lead|
|Start Date:||2019-12-04 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||December 04, 2019 13:47|
Under direction of the Lead Test Manager, duties include, but are not limited to:
- Undertake testing activities for a variety of projects in a complex IT environment, including test execution, monitoring and reporting, and input into test planning.
- Lead a team of testers, provide competent guidance to test team members, and work well both as a member of a team and individually.
- Provide input into test scoping, planning, analysis and estimation activities for projects.
- Work unsupervised, take responsibility for own tasks and prioritisation of work, show initiative and self- motivation
- Demonstrate a high level of experience in undertaking technical testing activities for multiple projects in a complex IT environment
- Have an ability to provide competent guidance to test team members, and work well both as a member of a team and individually
- Demonstrate comprehensive knowledge and experience in relation to:
- Continuous Delivery tools and capabilities
- Technical Testing activities in relation to automation and API testing
- Possess very good oral and written communication skills, including sound liaison skills and the ability to contribute to training of other testers and relevant staff;
- Experience with SOAP UI Pro, Ready API and Selenium frameworks
- Possess a minimum of 7 years software testing experience, with at least 2 years as a Test Lead.
Location and Contract Term:
The role is based in Canberra, 12 Month Contract with 2 X 12 Months possible extension options
Applicants must be Australian Citizens.
How to Apply:
Applications close 17 December 2019
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's