|Job Title:||Network Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||December 05, 2019 11:13|
Required knowledge and skills
DSS Level 4 – Expert
- Design, install, configure and maintain Linux based systems.
- Use configuration management tools to prepare and replicate system builds under broad direction.
- Install, configure and maintain networking devices in a small-medium sized network.
- Assist in the continuous improvement process by developing and enhancing procedures and documentation.
- Navigate a complex business environment under broad direction and in doing so, be prepared to approach a wide variety of engaged stakeholders.
- Communicate with diverse stakeholder groups in technical and business process terms.
- Write documentation in accordance with policies and procedures
- Experience with various Linux distributions such as Debian and RHEL plus their derivatives.
- Experience with virtualisation technologies such as VMware vSphere and KVM.
- Experience with VLAN configuration, basic routing protocols and common VPN technologies.
- Experience with installing, configuring and administering Directory Services
- Server maintenance and DevOps related tasks.
- Some experience with SIEM software such as Elastic search and/or Splunk.
Location and Contract Term:
The role is based in Canberra, 12 Month Contract
Applicants must be Australian Citizens. NV1 Security Clearance is required (and be willing to undertake a PA)
How to Apply:
Applications close 12 December 2019
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's