|Job Title:||Recruitment Consultant|
|Salary:||Salary based on experience|
|Contact Name:||Natalie Angus|
|Job Published:||December 06, 2019 17:32|
Whizdom provides recruitment services and activities to Government and Corporate clients nationally from our Canberra office. We specialise in IT and Professional staffing sectors. We are a close-knit team that works together to achieve team goals and provide our candidates and clients with the highest levels of quality and service.
To further strengthen our presence in Canberra and support our business nationally, we are offering an energetic, dedicated and committed individuals the opportunity to join our well-established company as a Recruitment Consultant. Broadly speaking, you will be responsible for partnering with our consultants in sourcing the best candidates for our many and varied job vacancies. Training and mentoring will be provided. We would be looking for someone already in the industry with 1+ years under their belt but feels they might not be valued or provided the opportunities in their existing company and looking for a change. The role will be Monday through Friday 30 – 40 hours per week.
Specifically, some of your duties will include:
- Being involved in finding, attracting and qualifying candidates using our candidate database (Vincere) plus LinkedIn, SEEK and other social media tools.
- Advertising job opportunities
- Phone screening candidates and/or Interviewing candidates face-to-face
- Performing in-depth Reference Checks
- Liaising with candidates and clients during the placement process
And the key attributes we are seeking are:
- Excellent professional communication skills - verbal and written;
- Proficient skills using MS Office products (Word, Excel) and the ability to learn new systems quickly.
- Very good time management skills and the ability to prioritise;
- A proactive approach to contacting candidates;
- Great initiative and adaptability in a fast-paced environment;
- Be able to handle pressure and multitask;
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to follow procedures;
- Passionate about finding quality candidates;
- Fantastic phone manner - not afraid to make call after call!
- Be a team player and show and demonstrate that you are keen and enthusiastic.
- Ability to go out and meet with candidates and contractors. Must have a drivers licence and reliable car.
This role will be both challenging and diverse but will give you enormous job satisfaction, and you will have the support of a great team behind you.
Applications close 3 January 2020 with interviews to be held soon after the closing date.
Please upload your resume and cover letter outlining your experience and why you would be a good fit for the role.
For a confidential discussion, please call Natalie Angus on 0401 184 342.