|Job Title:||Business Analyst|
|Contact Name:||Kelly Shockley|
|Job Published:||December 09, 2019 13:36|
The Department requires a self-motivated and positive person who interact well with staff in an office environment and has a good understanding of basic ICT service delivery in a large organisation.
The successful candidate’s primary focus is to assist with the rollout of end user video conferencing equipment as well as other IT equipment. Other roles will including the project support, update of project documentation, the coordination of equipment deliveries/retrievals and regular communication with internal IT service teams and clients.
This opportunity would suit a Junior Project Officer, Service Desk Officer or Logistics Officer who has worked in the IT industry and has been involved with either basic configuration and/or setup end user IT equipment such as VC, AV, desktop, printers, etc. Noting onsite installation training will be provided.
This is a great opportunity for someone that is keen to travel interstate.
A large component of the work will be in our regional offices located in all States and Territories. Occasionally weekend work will be required.
Duties will include:
- Assisting with project management activities as directed
- Install of IT end user equipment in interstate offices – lifting and moving equipment will be required
- Frequent air travel and driving
- Coordination of equipment shipping throughout Australia
- Coordination of configuration and testing of IT equipment with the support of multiple teams
- Developing and maintaining good working relationships with clients.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Proven practical experience working in the IT industry
- Demonstrate experience installing and/or supporting end user equipment such as VC, AV, desktop, printer, network, etc.
- Experience working in a project and team environment
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with good attention to detail
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Location and Contract Term: Canberra based role. Immediate start and contract till 30 June 2020
Security Requirements: Applicants must be Australian Citizens to apply. A baseline security clearance is required for this role.
How to Apply:
Applications close 11 December.
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Kelly Shockley 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's