IT Technical Specialist - jFrog/Artifactory
|Job Title:||IT Technical Specialist - jFrog/Artifactory|
|Start Date:||2019-12-10 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||December 10, 2019 14:24|
The key elements of the work include:
- Represent the Cloud Services group as a business analyst working with multiple teams across the department.
- Be responsible for creating all relevant documentation.
- Assist with setup of the application as required for new application.
- Analyse specific impacts of automation and deliver processes for integrating disparate services.
- Work in agile team environment to and be responsible for creating Product backlogs with detailed description and acceptance criteria.
- Apply technical skills to support workable solutions that meet business requirements.
- Provide strategic guidance, leadership to team members including developing, coaching and mentorship of junior or less experienced staff.
- Be responsible to manage and or upgrade the application as and when required.
- Undertake regular reviews of the application usage and setup on a regular monthly basis by providing reports.
Successful candidate would have (Core Skillset):
- Extensive experience in JFrog applications.
- Have Linux administration background as the application will be hosted on Linux.
- Demonstrated experience in:
Analysis of existing processes and developing improved process models.
Analysis and Development of technical design changes.
Managing and maintaining the application across 2 sites and ensuring checks are done to ensure data integrity.
Develop relationships and network with multiple stake holders across the department.
- Strong documentation skills, including documenting existing procedures and processes.
- Experience in Agile / SCRUM environments
- Develop and provide training to staff.
Location and Contract Term:
The role is based in Canberra, 12 Month Contract with 2 X 6 Months possible extension options
Applicants must be Australian Citizens. Ability to obtain a baseline Security Clearance
How to Apply:
Applications close 13 January 2020
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information