IT Security Analyst - Protected Cloud
|Job Title:||IT Security Analyst - Protected Cloud|
|Start Date:||2019-12-10 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||December 10, 2019 18:27|
The key elements of the work include:
About the Team
The role is within the Enterprise Solutions and Technology business line, within the Infrastructure Services branch of Service Operations. The role will report to the Cloud Services Senior Director. Cloud Services comprises approximately 40 staff covering many disciplines of IT as they relate to Cloud use in the department.
About the Role
- Working with Security Architecture to break down high level roadmap into manageable project solutions over the medium term
- Execution of hands on build of cloud security technologies
- Engaging technology stakeholders at all levels to explain complex network security technologies & manage deployment & implementation pipelines
- Engaging with Cyber to document and carry out hand over service transition of implemented security technology to Operations
Our Ideal Job Seeker
As a specialist within a team, there is a requirement to develop and maintain productive working relationships and work under pressure to meet deadlines and maintain services.
The role will require leadership and experience to optimize opportunities and associated risks to improve the solution and related services.
Other role demands include the production of quality process documentation, effective client engagement and primary contact for development teams.
You have a background in security design and implementation and are skilled in cloud infrastructure solutions and ability to quickly learn, understand, and work with new emerging technology and solution in the Cloud Technology space. You will also hold an understanding of Azure, AWS and DevOps methodologies.
Passionate about being at the forefront of change, ready to help support and enable the delivery of meaningful value to clients.
You’re collaborative and enjoy working in an innovative environment. You’re a problem solver by nature and want to join a firm that values the kind of people who reimagine the possible for their clients and stakeholders. Most importantly, you act with integrity and show care for the people you work with.
Successful candidate would have (Core Skillset):
- Extensive experience working in AWS and Azure Cloud environments
- Deep, demonstrated experience of protocols and related tools at all layers of the /IP stack
- Demonstrated ability to identify common risks in the Cloud, and formulate and execute cloud strategies
- Demonstrated ability in deploying logging and monitoring tools over large deployments and automating event response
- One or more -related certifications, such as CISSP, CEH, CISA, CISM, +, etc.
- Understanding of machine learning concepts and applications
- Skill in a broad toolset including:
- Identity Management (IAM)
- AWS Certificate Manager (ACM)
- Key Management Service (KMS)
- Cloud Hardware Module (HSM)
- AWS Config
- AWS Core Services like (EC2, VPC, ELB and S3)
- Azure Security Advisor
- Azure VMs
- Azure monitor
- Azure Advisor
- Azure logging
Location and Contract Term:
The role is based in Canberra, 12 Month Contract with 2 X 6 Months possible extension options
Applicants must be Australian Citizens. Baseline Security Clearance desirable or the ability to obtain
How to Apply:
Applications close 13 January 2020
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Kelly Shockley 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Cyber Security Analyst Level 5 (TSPV)
Security Administrator Level 4 (TSPV)
Information Security Level 5 (TSPV)
Information Security Level 5 (TSPV)
Information Assurance (Technical Team Lead) Level 6 (TSPV)