Service Delivery Manager
|Job Title:||Service Delivery Manager|
|Contact Name:||Nicole McCann|
|Job Published:||December 11, 2019 16:10|
The Service Delivery Manager will be accountable under the general direction of the Section Head for the planning, management and delivery of services.
Skills and Knowledge required:
1. Demonstrated project management competencies.
2. Procurement experience.
3. Experience with requirements capture and definition.
1. Manage Project budget, project delivery and sustainment matters.
2. Engage with stakeholders and conduct requirements definition and scoping activities to clarify and define the scope of projects.
3. Plan, initiate and manage Contracts to support section and organisational requirements.
4. Lead and manage large stakeholder groups focused on business outcomes.
5. Establish and maintain operational methods, procedures in assigned area of responsibility and reviews them regularly for effectiveness and efficiency.
6. Contribute to the continuous improvement process by developing and enhancing procedures.
7. Conduct procurement activities to support wider organisational requirements.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. Contract term: 12 months.
Security Requirements: Must hold a current Top Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance OR have held a TSPV in the previous 12 month period (which has since been downgraded).
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 5.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 16 January or until position is filled.
Call Nicole 1300 944 936 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's