Microsoft Dynamics 365 - Specialist
|Job Title:||Microsoft Dynamics 365 - Specialist|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||December 11, 2019 22:05|
The key elements of the work include:
As a member of the Agile project team, and under the direction of the Project Manager/Scrum Master and Team Leader, you will help design, develop, implement and support the required Dynamics 365 business solutions. The Microsoft Dynamics CRM Specialist will work closely with the business area(s), project manager, business analysts, and testers to deliver the required solutions.
Key deliverables include:
• Requirement / user story review feedback
• Solution designs, including options analysis where several viable solutions may be possible
• Developed Dynamics CRM based solution, in accordance with the agreed design, to deliver the capabilities required by the business requirements
• Develop solution documentation and configuration / code comments
• Peer solution / code review feedback
• Release / deployment / implementation documentation.
• Work in DevOps framework to support the deployed solutions.
Mandatory & Essential criteria
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience with the design, development and implementation of Microsoft Dynamics CRM business solutions
- Demonstrated experience with current versions of Microsoft Dynamics D365 Online CRM
- Demonstrated experience and high competency with Custom workflow assembly development
- Demonstrated experience and high competency with CRM form programming (i.e. Java Script)
- Demonstrated experience and high competency with Custom page integration
- A strong background in .Net development (C#, web services) · Experience with TFS or other version control products for Dynamics CRM solution development and implementation
- Experience with Power BI.
- Highly desirable: Demonstrated experience with the development and implementation of CRM Portal solutions and/or ADX Portals
- Highly desirable: Preferably 5+ years’ experience designing and developing Microsoft Dynamics CRM solutions
- Highly desirable: Design, development and implementation of SSRS Reports for Dynamics
- Highly desirable: Experience with the configuration and implementation of the Dynamics 365 App for Outlook (preferable), and/or Dynamics 365 for Outlook (CRM plugin)
- Highly desirable: Demonstrated experience with integration of D365 with other Azure applications and on premises applications
- Demonstrated experience with the migration of Dynamics On- premises solutions to the Microsoft Azure cloud platform
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interact with clients in a professional manner
- Ability to work cohesively in a team environment using an Agile based method
- Ability to work transparently and collaboratively, including when making decisions.
The role is based in Canberra, 6 Month Contract with possible extension options
Applicants must be Australian Citizens. Baseline Security clearance is required.
How to Apply:
Applications close 15 December 2019
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information