|Job Title:||Program Coordinator_2853122|
|Start Date:||2019-12-12 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||December 12, 2019 15:03|
- The ability to obtain a baseline security clearance.
- Tertiary qualification – Business Management, Program/Project Management, or similar.
- Effective communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Exceptional organisational skills and disciplined work approach.
- Ability to adapt to continually changing demands and priorities.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience as Project/Program Coordinator.
- Experience within a large, complex multi-year transformation program.
- Formal Project Management certification (eg PMBOK, Prince II or similar).
- Advanced MS Office - including Word, Excel, Access, Project, PowerPoint.
- Previous experience in both the establishment and delivery phases of multi-year technology refresh and/or transformation programs.
- Demonstrated experience working with multiple project managers and broad stakeholders; and
- Excellent project domain knowledge.
Contract term - 6 Months Contract with 1 x 12 months extension options
Security Requirements - Applicants must be Australian Citizens to apply, a Baseline Security Clearance is preferred or ability to obtain before commencement
How to apply - Applications close 19 December, please update your resume to apply.
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information