|Job Title:||Program Coordinator_2853122|
|Start Date:||2019-12-12 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||December 12, 2019 15:03|
- The ability to obtain a baseline security clearance.
- Tertiary qualification – Business Management, Program/Project Management, or similar.
- Effective communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Exceptional organisational skills and disciplined work approach.
- Ability to adapt to continually changing demands and priorities.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience as Project/Program Coordinator.
- Experience within a large, complex multi-year transformation program.
- Formal Project Management certification (eg PMBOK, Prince II or similar).
- Advanced MS Office - including Word, Excel, Access, Project, PowerPoint.
- Previous experience in both the establishment and delivery phases of multi-year technology refresh and/or transformation programs.
- Demonstrated experience working with multiple project managers and broad stakeholders; and
- Excellent project domain knowledge.
Contract term - 6 Months Contract with 1 x 12 months extension options
Security Requirements - Applicants must be Australian Citizens to apply, a Baseline Security Clearance is preferred or ability to obtain before commencement
How to apply - Applications close 19 December, please update your resume to apply.
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's