Windows System Engineer
|Job Title:||Windows System Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Kelly Shockley|
|Job Published:||December 13, 2019 11:29|
The Position is required to work as a Windows Systems Engineer providing support within the Infrastructure Delivery Stream to the various project managers and architects and assist with developing detailed technical documentation for the various
- As a member of the Infrastructure team within Robust program, work with project teams and vendors to integrate new systems into the environment.
- On an individual basis or as a team member, install and configure components for the datacentre, networks, security and/or cloud environments.
- On an individual basis or as a member of a team, provide advice and recommendations and report on matters associated within the delivery projects.
- Maintain up to date knowledge of techniques and developments associated with IT systems, in particular their potential application to planned solutions.
- Actively support project implementation and integration including an understanding of ITIL service delivery concepts.
- Comply with all Department work, health and safety policies and procedures, and take reasonable care for your own health and safety and that of employees, contractors and visitors who may be affected by your conduct.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Experience with deploying and managing components across the Microsoft stack in a secure, repeatable standardised manner
- Windows Server 2016
- System Center (primarily SCCM)
- Windows 10 and end user computing
- Office 365 (migration to, and management of)
- Active Directory
- Virtualisation (Hyper-V/VMware)
- SQL Server
- Experience working collaboratively with networking, platform, security engineers and architects to coordinate deployment and management of components
- Experience with Active Directory management, hardening and best practices (Group Policy and OU management, directory services, domain controller configuration)
- Experience working collaboratively in a heterogenous environment with complementary and sometimes competing technology stacks
- Experience working with vendors and internal resources to ensure delivery of solutions meets requirements
- Ability to create detailed technical documentation (e.g. as-built documents, operational handover documents, support guides, operating standards)
Security Requirements: Applicants must be Australian Citizens to apply. A baseline security clearance is required or the ability to obtain & maintain
How to Apply:
Applications close 19 December.
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Kelly Shockley 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Windows DevOps Engineer level 5 (TSPV)
Windows DevOps Engineer level 4 (TSPV)
AWS System Administrator (NV1)
System Security Architect/Practitioner Level 5 (TSPV)
ICT System Administrator level 3 (TSPV)