|Job Title:||Security Practitioner|
|Contact Name:||Kelly Shockley|
|Job Published:||December 13, 2019 12:48|
- Assist with identifying security requirements by reviewing business strategies and contributing to threat risk assessment activities; researching information security standards; conducting system security and vulnerability analyses and risk assessments.
- Review existing system security measures, recommend and implement enhancements.
- Assist with the development, delivery and update of System Accreditation Plan (SAP), Security Risk Management Plan (SRMP) and other relevant documents to ensure Capability solution architecture/design(s) are able to sufficiently mitigate the identified threats.
- Analyse, develop, deliver and contribute to the documentation supporting the security posture of a range of cyber security capabilities
- Liaise with certification and accreditation authorities, business stakeholders and solution architects to drive a solution/design to an accreditation outcome.
- Review internal/externally developed security engineering artefacts to ensure that all security requirements are addressed
- Assist Program Design Authority on system security threats, risks and mitigations.
Location and Contract Term: The role is primarily Canberra based, with minimal travel required, however the ability to self-transport between local sites using the most efficient means is required. There may be some domestic travel required. Contract term: Up to 24 months from commencement date.
Security Requirements: Must hold a current Top Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance OR have held a TSPV in the previous 12 month period (which has since been downgraded).
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 4.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 21 January or until position is filled.
Call Nicole 1300 944 936 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's