Organisational Change Manager
|Job Title:||Organisational Change Manager|
|Contact Name:||Kelly Shockley|
|Job Published:||December 13, 2019 15:44|
The Department has a requirement for an experienced Organisation Change Manager to work within the Department and associated programs and projects.
- Apply a structured OCM methodology and they will lead change management activities across the Program
- Assess the change impacts to various stakeholders audience groups
- Manage stakeholder engagement
- Identify potential risk, point of resistance and prepare specific OCM plans to mitigate or address these
- Consult and coach Program teams in OCM
- Work with relevant areas to create a set of actionable and targeted set of OCM plans including change management plan, sponsor roadmaps, training plan etc.
- Take a lead role in the execution of OCM
- Coordinate efforts with other specialists
- Create and enable support and reinforcement mechanisms
- Integrate OCM activities into the overall Program plan
- Evaluate and ensure stakeholder readiness for change
- Track and report on issues
- Define and measure success metrics and monitor change progress
Location and Contract Term: Canberra based role. 12 month contract. Extension Option up to 24 months pending budget and delegate approval.
Security Requirements: Applicants must be Australian Citizens to apply. A NV1 security clearance or the ability to obtain and maintain is required.
How to Apply:
Applications close 10 January.
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Kelly Shockley 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's