|Job Title:||Solution Architect|
|Contact Name:||Nicole McCann|
|Job Published:||December 16, 2019 16:37|
Skills and Knowledge required:
1. Detailed knowledge and proven experience using and developing technology solutions and mapping business requirements to ensure they are line with the corporate architectural plan.
2. Proven experience in Windows / Linux system administration
3. Demonstrated experience and understanding of ITIL processes and procedures is considered advantageous.
1. Lead and develop capability roadmaps, models and plans to drive forward the current Enterprise Technology strategy, taking advantage of opportunities to improve business performance.
2. Establish capabilities that maintain the Standard Operating Environment (SOE) while monitoring the environment.
3. Manage the target design, policies and standards, working proactively to maintain a stable, viable architecture. Ensure consistency of design across projects within the program, and gain endorsement by the program’s Design Authority.
4. Ensure that system software is tailored to facilitate the achievement of service objectives.
5. Identify system, infrastructure and project interdependencies and balance competing demands to ensure project deliverables are achieved.
6. Identify, document, and resolve issues and or problems that arise during the course of capability development cycle.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. Contract term: 24 months.
Security Requirements: Must hold a current Top Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance OR have held a TSPV in the previous 12 month period (which has since been downgraded).
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 6.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 25 January or until position is filled.
Call Nicole 1300 944 936 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's