Geospatial Capability Development Project Manager
|Job Title:||Geospatial Capability Development Project Manager|
|Contact Name:||Kelly Shockley|
|Job Published:||December 19, 2019 13:37|
Skills and Knowledge required:
- Experience managing major projects, is essential.
- Takes full responsibility of the leading and management of activities for planning, development and implementation of project and systems to meet organisational requirements.
- Advise and ensure improvement and enhancement of organisational project methodologies.
- Lead and manage capability lifecycles of systems development or enhancement.
- Lead and manage large stakeholder groups focused on business outcomes.
- Lead and manage project financial management, change control and quality reporting.
- Provide leadership and advice to junior Project Managers and Project Support Officers and project teams.
- Plan organisational resourcing to meet business requirements.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. Contract term: 12 months.
Security Requirements: Must hold a current Top Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance OR have held a TSPV in the previous 12 month period (which has since been downgraded).
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 6.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 17 January or until position is filled.
Call Nicole 1300 944 936 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's