|Job Title:||Business Analyst|
|Start Date:||2019-12-19 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||December 19, 2019 17:50|
To be successful in this role, the candidate must be able to:
- Facilitate discussions and/or workshops with a wide variety of stakeholders, ensuring a common understanding and definition of requirements
- Translate business requirements and/or legislative instruments into business process models and further defining into application features
- Define and demonstrate these features for both technical and non-technical audiences through diagrams or user story descriptions or other design artefacts
- Maintain a line of continuous and transparent conversation with business areas, facilitating feedback and improvement in order to represent the views of the business to the broader delivery team and ensuring delivery of a quality fit-for-purpose outcome
- Run backlog refinement, review, retrospective and planning sessions as required
The successful candidate will be working with business and technical project staff who have varied knowledge and experience in an Agile software development environment.
This is an exciting opportunity working on a new project initiative.
Skills and Experience Required:
- The right attitude is paramount to successful outcomes. You are someone that enjoys working in a tight-knit agile project team that includes technical staff and stakeholders. You communicate well, share knowledge and experiences, have a can-do and flexible approach, and recognise the importance of following Department processes and documentation requirements.
- Must have experience in developing artefacts (such as):
- use case diagrams
- usage scenario diagrams
- business process models
- detailed requirements as both user stories or detailed requirements definitions
- acceptance criteria
- user Interface prototyping through high or low fidelity wireframes
- other documents required to facilitate the successful delivery of an agile project
- Must have experience working on agile projects with either experience or aptitude to facilitate refinement, planning, review and retrospectives. Agile certifications highly regarded.
- Must have excellent communication skills with experience facilitating discussions and/or workshops with a wide variety of stakeholders, and ensuring continuous and transparent conversation with business areas, to ensure delivery of a quality fit-for-purpose outcome
Location and Contract Term:
Canberra based. 6 Month Contract with possible extension options until 30 June 2022
NV1 Security Clearance Required
How to Apply:
Applications close 9 January 2020
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Kelly Shockley 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's