|Job Title:||Specialist Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Fiona Zielinski|
|Job Published:||December 20, 2019 08:13|
Start: Contract till April 2020
Our client is seeking a skilled specialists to develop an Air Mobility Program Integrating Operational Concept Document, including associated Requirements Breakdown Structure (RBS) and information exchange analysis.
Duties will include:
- Identifying key organisations, project and products that support the Air Mobility program outcomes
- Establish enduring design guidance and principles that can be use by multiple projects and programs
- Provide clear linkage to the Air Mobility Program Strategy, Capability Program Narrative, Defence Integrating Concept Document (IOCD), FIC aspects and other strategic and operational guidance
- Consolidated list of Air Mobility mission requirements that have been systematically determined at the enterprise, management, operations, and systems levels
- Articulate the operational need for capability enhancements and impact for asset management and compliance remediation activities
- Review the Air Mobility Information Exchange Requirements Study (Phase 3 Final Report) dated Dec 18 and develop an Information Exchange Improvement Program to be packaged as a future tranche for consideration by the Program Steering Group
- The Information Exchange Improvement Program needs to investigate and address the strategic requirements for Air Mobility to remain effective, capable and relevant to the Joint Force
- Investigate specific technology advancements, innovation and information exchange capabilities for Air Mobility in support of a fifth generation Air Force
- Develop Air Mobility architecture and modelling, integration analysis, and program-level weapons systems roadmap
- Degree in Engineering (Electrical, Electronics or Aerospace)
- Acquisition Experience in Defence Aerospace.
- Proven Skills in developing Requirements Documentation.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's