ICT Cloud Engineers
|Job Title:||ICT Cloud Engineers|
|Start Date:||2019-12-22 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||December 23, 2019 08:53|
Seeking experienced ICT Cloud Engineers with experience and demonstrated application of current Cloud design patterns, standards and technologies.
The successful candidates will work in an agile Cloud development environment with the opportunity to influence and deliver outcomes from ICT strategy and architecture, data integration through to practical and innovative proof-of-concept work.
A minimum NV1 is required to perform the role however higher clearances including NV2 and PV are considered desirable as they will increase the level of access and information allowing for more effective deliverables.
You must be able work cohesively and flexibly with the broader program team and manage the expectations of key business partners and stakeholders. These ICT Cloud Engineers
• research and assess new digital (ICT and data) approaches for use within the enterprise.
• develop and deliver proof-of-concepts and working prototypes for cloud solutions.
• develop documents for stakeholders on information technology or data integration strategies.
• support the development of policies, guidelines, strategies and standards to help develop, select, apply and utilise digital capabilities.
Skills and Experience Required:
- ICT Cloud Engineer qualifications with demonstrated ability to engineer solutions.
- An understanding of current cloud technologies, with hands on development and ICT systems integration experience.
- Proven experience leading and influencing end-to-end solution designs, including facilitation of solution implementation.
- Demonstrated ability to balance competing demands to ensure project deliverables are delivered in an agile and rapid development environment.
- Strong technical architecture experience and applied knowledge of the Australian Government Protective Security Policy Framework (PSPF) and Information Security Manual (ISM).
Location and Contract Term:
Canberra based. 6 – 12 Month Contract
NV1 Security Clearance Required
How to Apply:
Applications close 19 January 2020
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Kelly Shockley 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's